This Plan is a universal life policy which is designed to serve as a savings tool to provide a lump sum amount for future educational expenses.
In addition, it provides a life cover/death benefit which is payable upon the death of the Policyholder during the term of the Policy.
- The minimum term is set at 20 years.
- An optional Life Cover/Death benefit
- Regular premiums can be paid on monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
- Unscheduled lump sum premiums are accommodated.
- You can hedge your maturity amount against inflation.
- Attractive interest on the Investment Account
- The company continue to pay the premiums upon the death of the Policyholder until
- Partial withdrawals are allowed.
WHO CAN APPLY
The minimum age at entry is 18 years and maximum age at entry is 55 years.